Re: [opensuse-translation] Need to clean some comment lines
2011/10/31 Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Monday, 2011-10-31 at 00:21 -0200, Luiz Fernando Ranghetti wrote:

This messages are created with msgmerge using option --merge:

`--previous'
   Keep the previous msgids of translated messages, marked with `#|',
   when adding the fuzzy marker to such messages.

They are used in Lokalize to show us what exactly changes when a
string is changed (in this screenshot you can see it:
http://forums.wesnoth.org/download/file.php?id=21030&mode=view - the
blue is the text added and the red is the text which is gone)

Ah. I assume that Lokalize then clears the comments when finished.

Nice feature, but I still don't use Lokalize - no syntax checking, last time
I tried.
Carlos, deleting those "comments" makes no sense as they are generated
automatically. If you hate'em so much, just run the msgmerge without
"--previous" flag ot use the above-mentioned grep trick (pointless
anyway, these "comments" WILL appear again sometimes). Lokalize just
visualizes the differences, it does not delete these lines (obviously,
cause they are useful).

P.S. Syntax checking is performed by svn-hook scripts on every commit.