Re: [opensuse-translation] Need to clean some comment lines
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:19:14 +0100 (CET)

On Monday, 2011-10-31 at 00:21 -0200, Luiz Fernando Ranghetti wrote:

This messages are created with msgmerge using option --merge:

`--previous'
Keep the previous msgids of translated messages, marked with `#|',
when adding the fuzzy marker to such messages.

They are used in Lokalize to show us what exactly changes when a
string is changed (in this screenshot you can see it:
http://forums.wesnoth.org/download/file.php?id=21030&mode=view - the
blue is the text added and the red is the text which is gone)

Ah. I assume that Lokalize then clears the comments when finished.

Nice feature, but I still don't use Lokalize - no syntax checking, last time I tried.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.
(from 11.4 x86_64 "Celadon" at Telcontar)