[opensuse-translation] Need to clean some comment lines
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 03:00:44 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

In some of the .po I'm translating I see many comments like:

#| msgid "You have used only lowercase letters for the password."

I believe they correspond to the msgid from the memory file used for automatic fuzzy translation. I would like to remove them automatically, this should be easy to do with a sed line - but I'm not that fluent with sed though I think it should be easy.

Find lines starting with "#| " and delete them.

A kind soul around? O:-)

- -- Cheers,