Re: [opensuse-translation] 12.1 Release announcement needs translation
2011/10/28 Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>:
Ok, you are probably right, I just want to know in what languages we
can translate so that I look elsewhere for people to translate just
this text for languages that people on that list may not cover ;-)
This is just a marketing announcement, wouldn't be better and easier
to just publish here the text file?
If you thing a .pot file is better I will do it though ;-)
Since it has to be fully translated anyway in a short time, I think
attaching a text file would be OK.