Re: [opensuse-translation] 12.1 Release announcement needs translation
  • From: Alexander Melentyev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 13:13:39 +0400
2011/10/28 Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>:
2011/10/28 Satoru Matsumoto <helios_reds@xxxxxxx>:
(2011/10/28 17:38), Carlos E. R. wrote:

AFAIK, you just need to update the
trunk/lcn/50-pot/RELEASE-NOTES-openSUSE.pot file in our SVN, and it
will be translated by the person in each team adscribed to the task.

Kostas was talking about release *announcement* which will be published
on news.o.o, not *RELEASE-NOTES*. ;-)

Yeap, that is what I am talking about...
While there was a little misunderstanding, Carlos is generally right.
There are many established and working translation teams in our
community, who can translate your text easily in a way they are used
to, why you want to break the current workflow with calling up
separate volunteers?