Re: [opensuse-translation] Installation setup slideshow location
Torsdag den 27. oktober 2011 18:30:59 skrev Jan Pape┼ż "(mailing lists)":
I'd like to know where are located installation slideshow (screens
displayed while OpenSUSE is installing to disk, which usually says
what's the best in OpenSUSE) PO/POT files to translation. I'd like to
translate them.

What I know is only where are located yast translation files
(https://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/trunk/yast/<lang>/po/).

It's in the "lcn" section. The file 'slideshow.cs.po'
https://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/trunk/lcn/cs/po/

There are three sections of openSUSE translations, yast, lcn and webyast.