Re: [opensuse-translation] Typo in Release-notes.pot
Andrea Turrini <andrea.turrini@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I have found a typo in the RELEASE-NOTES-openSUSE.pot file: in "For a
brief descriptions of many GNOME Shell features..." descriptions should
be description.

I think that filing a bug is not useful in this case, since it takes
some time before being processed, so who can I contact for notifying
him/her the typo?

You could just have re-opened "CUPS 1.5 (bnc#726178)" ;) Now fixed in
SVN. It's not too late, because I still expect more changes and
enhancements the next days.

Moreover, is it correct the string "Version 12.1.2 (2011-10-21)"?

The date string updates itself at packaging time, which is not that good
for translations. I must find a way to separate it somehow from the
"Version" string. Using two paras would be the easiest (and pretty
ugly):

<para>
Version:
</para>