Re: [opensuse-translation] Freezing of package summaries and descriptions
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 10:43:34 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2011, 10:20:33 schrieb Andrea Turrini:
Hi all,

when will packages be frozen, so packages/pot files become stable for
translation?
I know there is time for translation until the GM, but I would like to
know how much time we have to translate new/fuzzy strings.

We never set them to frozen before, but we only allow critical bug fixes
after RC1 - and very seldom do these change package strings.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Sent from openSUSE