Re: [opensuse-translation] Info on packages/pot files
Am Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2011 schrieb Andrea Turrini:
2011/10/11 Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
The package is not for users to install.

OK. Removed.

and descriptions are still in English. I have also set root LANG
variable to it_IT.UTF-8, zypper is in Italian but description is still
in English. If I use your command, everything is in English (Loading
repository data...).

LANG might be too little as LC_MESSAGES inherits LC_ALL

In any case, I need to use at least LC_ALL=it_IT in order to keep
Italian translation of zypper since LC_ALL=it is not enough in my
system.

I asked the zypper maintainer to check how much effort it is to make zypper
fetch all system locales. It knows about it from
/var/lib/zypp/RequestedLocales

Let's see what he'll find out.

Greetings, Stephan