Re: [opensuse-translation] Strings for webyast are obsolete.
Alexander Melentyev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I believe that "msgcat *.<LANG_CODE>.po --more-than=1|msgattrib
--only-fuzzy -o <SOME_NAME>.po" will be accurate enough in most
scenarios. I understand this will not work for identical fuzzy
translations, but this case is not so common (this can be avoided by
using msggrep instead of msgattrib, filtering messages for #-#-#-#-#
collision marker, but I wasn't able to compose a working command in
five minutes)

This will probably work:

msgcat ... | msggrep -T -e '^#-#-#-#-#'

It is probably better to remove all fuzzy message from every .po file
before you run the msgcat command with:

msgattrib --no-fuzzy

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany