Re: [opensuse-translation] Strings for webyast are obsolete.
  • From: Andrea Turrini <andrea.turrini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 13:32:51 +0200
2011/10/17 Carlos E. R. <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
What is the difference between the M17N/ and the M17N:/ repos?
Anyway, there is no "translate-toolkit" there.

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/M17N/openSUSE_11.4/x86_64/

I have found the package the the "oS:Tools" repo:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tools/openSUSE_11.4/

One file per conflict... it may be hundreds.

Indeed: I applyed poconflicts to all po files (yast, lcn, packages,
webyast and webyast-sle for a total of 225 files) and now I have more
than 600 conflict files. And I need to check manually one file at a
time...

If I restrict myself to webyast and webyast-sle only (49 po files), I
obtain 159 conflicts...

Regards,
Andrea