Re: [opensuse-translation] Strings for webyast are obsolete.
"Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Sunday, 2011-10-02 at 02:09 +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:

The strings for webyast are obsolete, they are dated from last May. It is
pointless to translate a project with obsolete strings.

Bug 722425 - Webyast .pot files are obsolete

Thanks for the reminder. We now have updated webyast files in the
trunk. They are basically the same as in the SLE11 branch. You are
strongly encouraged to make use of the existing translations from the
branch (if your language exists there)::

https://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/branches/SLE11/webyast

If the existing translations do not match your expectations resp. if
they are different from your style, it would help a lot, if you'd report
your findings (either in bugzilla or via mail to me or Shane).

In the near future, we want to get rid of the artificial separation
(SUSE/Novell vs. community). Webyast is one of these product where we
can try this first, esp. because webyast is kind of an add-on product
where the same version (trunk) often also works on released
distributions such as, say, SLE 11 SP2 or 11.4 or Factory.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany