Re: [opensuse-translation] http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/trunk/
On woensdag 12 oktober 2011 09:12:30 Piotr Krakowiak wrote:
Dnia 11-10-2011 o 21:20:08 Olav P. <olav.pet@xxxxxxxxx> napisaƂ(a):
I have re-checked and it doesn't work. I did all unfinished nb
tranlations last week and committed the last files Saturday. So stats
should show 100%, which they don't. I ran an update right now to make
sure but there is nothing to update.

I also committed something almost every day last week and the

statistics did not change at all
during the week.

Not a big deal but I think the stats page is a convenient and quick way

to check for new strings to translate.

Cheers
Olav

Still do not see the changes ...

I did run the following script in .../pl/po/ and found a fatal error in the
file audit-laf.pl.po and a number of warnings.

for file in *.po ; do
msgfmt -C -c --statistics -o /dev/null $file
done

So I guess the fatal error prevents proper updating, it should not, but...

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf