Re: [opensuse-translation] http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/trunk/
På Tue, 11 Oct 2011 20:58:06 +0200, skrev Alexander Melentyev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Basically, it is very strange. Stats script goes through an
alphabetically sorted list of languages. Since stats are OK at least
for Russian(ru), then it means script have not crashed on any prior
language (both nb and pl are in that category). Also, stats creation
date is updated OK, which means script worked fine with all languages.
All the code is executed for every language, so if the script became
broken recently, then stats should be wrong for all langs.
I ask all translators in charge to check (Olav and Piotr - re-check,
pls ;) ), whether stats page works fine for you. If there's really a
problem, I'll get to it this weekend.
---
Regards, Minton.

I have re-checked and it doesn't work. I did all unfinished nb tranlations last week and committed the last files Saturday. So stats should show 100%, which they don't. I ran an update right now to make sure but there is nothing to update.

I also committed something almost every day last week and the statistics did not change at all
during the week.

Not a big deal but I think the stats page is a convenient and quick way to check for new strings to translate.

Cheers

Olav
--
Sendt med Opera Mail: http://www.opera.com/mail/