Re: [opensuse-translation] http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/trunk/
På Tue, 11 Oct 2011 20:16:37 +0200, skrev Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>:

On dinsdag 11 oktober 2011 10:28:25 Piotr Krakowiak wrote:
Hi,

why translation statistics page updated
http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/trunk/ are wrong? For example, in the
Polish translation of YaST is fully translated and appear on the
deficiencies.

I tried to find the statistics for the Polish yast using lokalize and indeed
just a few fuzzy and untranslated. Much less than was reported on the above
page.

Maybe some of the differences come from the fact that lokalize sometimes does
not see all .po files. I don't know if that is the case for some of the Polish
.po files. It might be worth to check.

The statistics page hasn't been updated for a week or so, at least not for my language (nb).

--
Sendt med Opera Mail: http://www.opera.com/mail/