Re: [opensuse-translation] Info on packages/pot files
On 10/10/2011 10:20 PM, Freek de Kruijf wrote:
I run every day a script with a number of svn up commands, also for
packages/50-pot/ which give me some output when a file has changed. So I know
that something did change.

Me too, but you may have noticed that packages/50-pot/ has not changed in these days (actually, last change was at the end of August).

A question I forgot in the previous mail: how can I test packages translation? I have a testing installation of oS 12.1 with Italian packages installed (and updated this morning) but in zypper/YaST package summaries and descriptions are still in English.

Regards,
Andrea