Re: [opensuse-translation] Info on packages/pot files
On maandag 10 oktober 2011 20:55:35 Andrea Turrini wrote:
I mean packages/pot files depend on current content of
factory/live/repo-oss, don't them? So I think their generation can be
triggered by some event (such as the generation of the building for a
specific release like MS5, MS6, beta, rc1) and propagated to .po files.
So translators know that there might be changes in packages/po files and
they can plan the translation as they want.

I run every day a script with a number of svn up commands, also for
packages/50-pot/ which give me some output when a file has changed. So I know
that something did change.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf