Re: [opensuse-translation] Removing all fuzzy strings
On 10/07/2011 10:36 AM, Guillaume Gardet wrote:
Where are such memory files? They are not the ones of poedit (that I
use for file translation), since I found bad strings in the file after
the first checkout and from the svn log it seems that noone has never
translated them and bad strings come from old pdb data (oldpdb.po file
has been created about two years ago and contains bad strings).

Have a look in 50-memory folders on SVN.

I tried, but there are files relative to yast and lcn but nothing about packages.

Best,
Andrea