Re: [opensuse-translation] Fwd: BerliOS will be closed on 31.12.2011
S√łndag den 2. oktober 2011 15:48:08 skrev Carlos E. R.:
On Friday, 2011-09-30 at 12:45 -0300, Gabriel [SGT] wrote:
We need to start thinking where to host the translations repository.

It should be hosted by SUSE (AKA Attachmate), not outside. Probably under
the buildservice infraestructure, so that when devs do a build, the pot
files are updated automatically for us to translate.

I don't understand why we need to have this "outside".

It would probably be a bad idea to make any changes so close to 12.1 release.
So we should wait until after 12.1 release anyway.

Inside, outside. Who cares. As long as it works and puts minimum strain on
opensuse manpower for administration and maintenance.

I'm just a bit sceptical if we'll move to git, since I believe this would mean
we'd be "forced" to check out everything, and not just our own language.

On the other hand, it might be good to have everything opensuse related in
gitorious.

However svn.opensuse.org still exists. That's where yast lives afaik. I wonder
what the mid- to long term plans are for that.