Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: Problems with commit on svn+ssh
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:21:25 +0200
I add similar problems for the update for french:

svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to OPTIONS
request for 'https://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/trunk/yast/fr'
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to OPTIONS
request for 'https://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/trunk/lcn/fr'
'https://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/trunk/webyast/fr'
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to OPTIONS
request for
'https://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/trunk/packages/fr'

Seems the problem is also encountered for the marketing team:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-marketing/2011-07/msg00059.html

Guillaume