[opensuse-translation] Re: Problems with commit on svn+ssh
Hi all again,

As Minton told me, he tried to use svn+ssh but with the same result.
Now I have another problem:

On 07/20/2011 04:12 PM, Andrea Turrini wrote:
Moreover, it is not a problem with user permissions, since if I
checkout the repository using https, then I can commit files (and this
is what I am doing now).

Also https does not work anymore; I can not update/commit/... using
https, I obtain: "svn: access to
'https://orion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/trunk/packages/it/po'
forbidden".
However, if I run svn update using svn+ssh, then the update works.

As a result, I can not commit my translations (and the file translated
by other members of the translation team).

I tried also to checkout anonymously via http as stated in [1] with the
same result:
ori@orodruin:~/Documenti/openSUSE/trunk> svn checkout
http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/trunk/lcn/it/po test
svn: access to
'http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/trunk/lcn/it/po'
forbidden

I have also tried to checkout another repository and I obtain another
forbid:
ori@orodruin:~/Documenti/openSUSE/trunk> svn checkout
http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/trunk/lcn/es/po test
svn: access to
'http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/trunk/lcn/es/po'
forbidden

However, the anonymous checkout through svn works!

Is someone facing the same problems with http(s)?

Regards,
Andrea

[1] http://developer.berlios.de/svn/?group_id=11406