Re: [opensuse-translation] Cannot upload .po files to the system
"Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)" <diamond_gr@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

WORKS. Download only an Makefile.svn file. NO po files to translate.
webyast is empty.

This is strange. I recommend to save your translations to a save
directory and do a fresh checkout (adjust the commands to your needs):

cd .../webyast
mv el el-bak
svn co https://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/trunk/webyast/el

I can see the .po files in el/po and one with a long name that you
probably saved there:

webyast-software-ui.el (Efstathios Iosifidis's conflicted copy 2011-07-14).po

Someone must create a web based program to apply our files easier to the
system.

Once you have a clean checkout, it is really not that difficult. But
you can try the "vertaal" system. Unfortunately, I do not know the
details about it.

"Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

WORKS. Download only an Makefile.svn file. NO po files to translate.
webyast is empty.

That is strange.

I'll try to check it myself, time permitting.

[...]

It exists. I told you we use vertaal.

Thanks for all your help, Carlos!

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5