Re: [opensuse-translation] Cannot upload .po files to the system

On 2011-07-14 14:43, Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr) wrote:
Perfect.

Let's focus on webyast and on greek language (el).

Just change the "es" in my commands with "el".

working directory is ~ostrucnk/webyast/el/po

Can you give me please...

1st command: download the po files.

One line - first time only - and you have to check the commands, there can
be errors.:

cd ~/ostrucnk
svn -N checkout
https://YOURLOGIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx//svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/trunk/webyast/el/
webyast/el/

Every time:

cd ~/ostrucnk/webyast
svn up el

WORK

2nd command: upload the files.

cd ~/ostrucnk
svn commit --message "translated some files" webyast/es

BUT! I insist that you have to contact your own team members and ask THEM
for instructions. I can tell you how I do it, or general terms, not how you
are supposed to do it.

Often in teams only one person uploads the files, the coordinator. The rest
of the people send files to him by email. Or they use a coordination tool,
such as vertaal.

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.4 x86_64 "Celadon" at Telcontar)