Re: [opensuse-translation] How to report typos in packages/pot files
Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Fri, 27 May 2011 15:01:01 +0200, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
Andrea Turrini <andrea.turrini@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Any news about updating packages/*.po files?

I just ran the merge command (run_merge) for 'it' only. If wanted, I
can merge all languages or you can do it on your own, if needed.

I think You can merge Czech, and IMHO all languages at all... ;-)

I just merged and submitted cs and fr. The rest will follow on
Monday--but you can also do it yourself, if you have the gettext tools
installed (what is very likely). Just replace "xyz" with your language
code:

LL=xyz
50-tools/run_merge.sh $LL
svn ci -mmerge $LL/po/*.po