Re: [opensuse-translation] How to report typos in packages/pot files
Hi

On Fri, 27 May 2011 15:01:01 +0200, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
Andrea Turrini <andrea.turrini@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Any news about updating packages/*.po files?

I just ran the merge command (run_merge) for 'it' only. If wanted, I
can merge all languages or you can do it on your own, if needed.

I think You can merge Czech, and IMHO all languages at all... ;-)

50-tools/run_merge LL

(where LL is your language) will do the trick.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany

Have a nice day!
Vojtěch