Re: [opensuse-translation] Adding a new language
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

Later the day, I'll probably create the directories and initialize the
yast files. Then you can start translating right away during the
weekend :)

I creted you account at Berlios ("fool") and the yast PO files are now
available for translating:

https://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/trunk/yast/ne

It would be great if you could translate 2 or 3 files (e.g., base.ne.po
and installation.ne.po), and mail me once they are done. Then I can
create a package for testing. Cheers,
Karl

Send any questions to this list, please.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany