Re: [opensuse-translation] Adding a new language
Black Rain <rojjn@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

  so would this language be approved?
  or how long would take to be approved?

There is not that much of a formal approval process, or, in other words,
consider it as approved (it just would not make that much sense to work
on it, if there are no suitable fonts). I'm very sorry that we
obviously missed your offer the first time; this time we surely will do
better!

Later the day, I'll probably create the directories and initialize the
yast files. Then you can start translating right away during the
weekend :)

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany