Re: [opensuse-translation] Adding a new language
Black Rain <rojjn@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I'm trying to add a new language on opensuse,

here are the details;

new language name: Nepali

Thanks for the offer! We probably first must clarify whether there is a
free font that sufficiently supports the Nepali (ne) language.
According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nepali_language, "Nepali is
commonly written in the Devanagari script", thus I'd assume that it is
supported. Takashi, can you please help with this?

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany