Re: [opensuse-translation] How to report typos in packages/pot files
Am Dienstag, 24. Mai 2011 schrieb Andrea Turrini:
2011/5/24 Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
Hmm, mean problem indeed - this is something I could fix in the scripts.
You need to know the name of the source rpm and I only give you the
binary rpm.

Until you find a way to put source rpm name in the po/pot file, if the
rpm is installed in my system, I can use rpm -qi and check the "Source
RPM:" field.
I updated the scripts and pot files, but didn't dare to run_merge while you
work on it.

Greetings, Stephan