Re: [opensuse-translation] How to report typos in packages/pot files
2011/5/24 Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
Hmm, mean problem indeed - this is something I could fix in the scripts.
You need to know the name of the source rpm and I only give you the
binary rpm.

Until you find a way to put source rpm name in the po/pot file, if the
rpm is installed in my system, I can use rpm -qi and check the "Source
RPM:" field.
For non-installed rpms, I can download them via "zypper in -d" and
then use "less" or mc on the downloaded rpm (all my repos have
keeppackages=1) to obtain the same information. It is not so fast, but
it works.

Now I am going to try to fix typos in cpio package.

Regards,
Andrea