[opensuse-translation] How to report typos in packages/pot files
Hi all,
I am translating packages/base1.po file and I have found some typo in
the msgids. If I have understood correctly, these msgids are extracted
automatically from rpms included in the distribution.

What is the best way to report such typos? Should I contact directly
the rpm mantainer or file a bug in bnc?
In the former case, how can I find the mantainer given that I do not
have an account in obs and rpm -qi reports only authors?
In the latter case, is there an (almost) automatic way to relate the
rpm to the right component available in bnc?

Regards,
Andrea