Re: [opensuse-translation] "packages" translation
Am Montag, 23. Mai 2011, 10:01:56 schrieb Andrea Turrini:
2011/5/23 Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
Question: is it possible to add as comment the rpm name to which msgids
refer to?

Hmm, if I look at it/po/base1.it.po it's full of comments

Not really: according to
http://www.gnu.org/s/hello/manual/gettext/PO-Files.html entries
starting with "#:" are references, while comments start with "#" for
translator comments and with "#." for extracted comments, so in this
case the best entry should be "#.".

Using poedit, only "#" and "#." entries are displayed, while lokalize
shows also "#:" entry.

I think it is enough to add a the command
print "#. $comment\n";
just before
print "#: $comment\n";
in sub output($$) of translate_packages.pl

Hmm, but this is not an extracted comment but really a reference, so your tool
is the problem. But I don't really care. Just change the script and the POT
files.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Sent from openSUSE