Re: [opensuse-translation] "packages" translation
Am Samstag, 21. Mai 2011, 16:22:07 schrieb Andrea Turrini:
On 05/18/2011 12:08 PM, Andrea Turrini wrote:
The pot files are grouped by importance (the last update happened before
11.3, so the strings may be a bit dusty though - but I can uptodate
them if the interest in package translation increases):

- Base packages 1 and 2
- GNOME live cd
- KDE live cd
- DVD packages 1-6
- rest

OK. I will start with base1 and then base2.

Question: is it possible to add as comment the rpm name to which msgids
refer to?

Hmm, if I look at it/po/base1.it.po it's full of comments

Greetings, Stephan

--
Sent from openSUSE