Re: [opensuse-translation] "packages" translation
Am Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2011 schrieb Александр Мелентьев:
2011/5/18 Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
(the last update happened before 11.3,
so the strings may be a bit dusty though - but I can uptodate them if the
interest in package translation increases)

Well, russian team is already putting some effort in package
translations with Transifex, even though we have not discussed it here
in ML. So, updating those strings would be useful for us, too.

This updates the POT files and it should work for everyone:
sh 50-tools/prepare_split.sh

And this will try to merge:
sh 50-tools/run_merge.sh

It's a bit more tricky as strings move from one POT to another as packages
move out or in base system.

Greetings, Stephan