Re: [opensuse-translation] PING (preferred term in German ?) - IS: [opensuse-wiki-de] Repository/Repositorys oder Depot/Depots oder ... : Welche Bezeichnung vorzugsweise (in Artikelnamen und meist im Text)?
  • From: pistazienfresser <pistazienfresser@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 19:48:04 +0200
2011/5/15 Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx>:
S√łndag den 15. maj 2011 19:13:18 skrev G G:
If it can help, here in Italy we maintain the name "repository" as is. ;)

In Danish we use the equivalent of "software source".

And we try to keep this consistent across YaST, zypper, Synaptic, gnome-
packagekit, KPackageKit etc.
--
Ah thanks. I thought you would do the German translation ;)
I am sorry for the a bit sarcastic replay to your first replay.

Regards
Martin