Re: [opensuse-translation] openSUSE translation to Vietnamese
Quang Duong Ha <contact@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I'm a Vietnamese. Last weak I installed openSUSE 11.4 and I think it
very good, but I notice that it hasn't had Vietnamese language.

We probably must check this closely. In YaST, 10% is still translated,
see:

http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/trunk/vi/index.php

This, of course, is not that much, but it should be possible to see a
translated string now and then, if you select the Vietnamese language.
Maybe, there is something else broken?

I want to be a translator but Vietnamese's team hasn't had
coordinator. Can you make me its coordinator.

My information:
Language name: Vietnamese
My full name: Quang Duong Ha
My Berlios login: haqduong
My contact email: contact@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your offer! You now have commit rights as "haqduong". If
you need more help, please ask on this mailing list! Cheers,
Karl

--
Karl Eichwalder - R&D / Documentation

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer,
HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg), Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany