Re: [opensuse-translation] New Translation Team
Altin Ukshini <altin.ukshini@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I'm Altin Ukshini a new OpenSUSE community member...
I would like to make a Translation Team in Albanian language because i
saw that needful.

here are the infrmation:

Name & Surname: Altin Ukshini
BerliOS login: altinukshini
New Language Name: Albanian
the initials would be: sq

Thanks, you now have commit rights as "altinukshini". I'll now
initialize the directories in our Berlios translation SVN (starting with
yast). I'll mail you once it is available.

In Albanian Language we would call it : Shqip

Ah, now I see why there is this somehow strange language code ('sq') :-)

R&D / Documentation