Re: [opensuse-translation] Fwd: Bengali Translation Team
Aniruddha Adhikary <aniruddha@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I want to translate openSUSE in Bengali. The language already exists
in the i18n queue. But, the problem is, the project coordinator, Mr.
Jamil Ahmed is not responding to my queries. I have been sending him
mails for three weeks now but still no result. He has not translated
or managed translation after version 11.2!

I hope that you will allow me to translate openSUSE into Bengali by
adding me to the group.

Sure, thanks for the offer. Please, initialize the team anew. For
granting SVN access, I need your Berlios login name. Please create one,
if not already done, and send it to me or this list.

http://developer.berlios.de

R&D / Documentation