[opensuse-translation] Testing update-desktop-files translations
Hi all,

I have set up an openSUSE 11.4 in virtualbox in order to test
translations of update-desktop-files since some entry in the K menu is
not translated even if it translated in the update-desktop-files.po.
The problem is that I do not know how to generate the
desktop_translations.mo file that contains translations from
update-desktop-files.po files.
I know how to generate a .mo file from a single .po file (e.g., when I
test YaST translations) but if I try with update-desktop-files.po
files, the resulting .mo file is not like the original
desktop_translations.mo

Any hint?

Regards,
Andrea