Re: [opensuse-translation] Translation of openSUSE License - changes
On Friday, March 25, 2011 02:02:39 PM Freek de Kruijf wrote:
Op vrijdag 25 maart 2011 13:38:04 schreef Andreas Jaeger:
Hi,

We've made the following change to the openSUSE license for the next
release - could you help me to change the other languages the same
way, please?

Shouldn't there be a clause in the translated document stating that the
translated document is only meant to be helpful in understanding the
meaning of the English version of the license, but only the English
version is binding.

I did not find such a statement in the German version and therefor does
not expect that this is present in the other languages.

Let me double check this - so you might want to wait with translation...

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany