Re: [opensuse-translation] Translation of openSUSE License - changes
Op vrijdag 25 maart 2011 13:38:04 schreef Andreas Jaeger:
Hi,

We've made the following change to the openSUSE license for the next
release - could you help me to change the other languages the same way,
please?

Shouldn't there be a clause in the translated document stating that the
translated document is only meant to be helpful in understanding the meaning
of the English version of the license, but only the English version is
binding.

I did not find such a statement in the German version and therefor does not
expect that this is present in the other languages.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf