Re: [opensuse-translation] lokalize tm problem
On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 4:37 PM, Kálmán Kéménczy <kkemenczy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Unfortunately not works. Even the translation memory list is empty as
well and still empty when I tried to create a new one :(

Maybe some info in the project profile is wrong. It happened to me
before. But other times I can't get it working and even had to
reinstall Lokalize. Other times it worked but a few minutes after I
told Lokalize to add translations to the TM.

The only solution I know is to retry until it works.

Bye