Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-translation (75 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: obsolete webyast pot files in openSUSE localization svn?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 15:54:59 +0100 (CET)
  • Message-id: <alpine.LNX.2.00.1103071548170.9651@Telcontar.valinor>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1



On Monday, 2011-03-07 at 15:27 +0100, Andrea Turrini wrote:

2011/3/7 Carlos E. R. <>:

I have not found problems with the applypot_webyast script, but with
the crearpo_webyast script. But probably I have made some mistake
using it...

The assumptions are the same, but you feed it with the pot name:

cer@Telcontar:~/Projects/babel/SuSE/trunk/webyast/es/po>
~/Projects/babel/SuSE/crearpo_webyast ../../00-pot/webyast-software-ws.pot

The .pot extension is ignored, as is the path. It created a Spanish (es_ES) po that has to be further initialized by kbabel or whatever you use, the header is minimal. You would have to edit the string to change the locale to Italian, of course.

I wrote the scripts for myself, so they might need ironing.

I also tried with Guillaume's script and it work good, as your scripts
(now that I tried again).

But since I am not expert with pot files and msg-tools, I prefer
someone else generates po files for me, so the only things I need to
do are: svn update, translate, svn update, svn commit ;-)

Me too :-)

But sometimes I'm on a hurry.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.
(from 11.2 x86_64 "Emerald" at Telcontar)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.12 (GNU/Linux)

iEYEARECAAYFAk108csACgkQtTMYHG2NR9W+dQCdFWl8KhYlC+FxrQvCpMYSSHdT
hXIAn2Z69z4Kim1yAtXOxmIwVIczx4hu
=zRRf
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-translation+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-translation+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx

< Previous Next >