Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: obsolete webyast pot files in openSUSE localization svn?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 15:02:57 +0100 (CET)

On Monday, 2011-03-07 at 10:08 +0100, Andrea Turrini wrote:

Karl, can you synchronize the Italian version? I tried using Carlos'
scripts but I have found some problem generating new po files from
pot.

I read you don't need it now, but my script assumes you have a tree structure like it is on the svn server:

cer@Telcontar:~/Projects/babel/SuSE/trunk/webyast> tree -d
.
|-- 00-etc
|-- 00-memory
|-- 00-pot
|-- 00-tools
`-- es
`-- po

It uses the 00-pot and po directories. Obviously you need to change "es" with your language. And as a parameter it takes the .po file. Or this line to do all:

for I in `ls *po` ; do ../../../applypot_webyast $I ; done

The script is basically taken from the original makefiles and scripts, but small so that I can control it and know what it does.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.
(from 11.2 x86_64 "Emerald" at Telcontar)