Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: obsolete webyast pot files in openSUSE localization svn?
"Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I have already translated the Spanish side of webyast and uploaded it to
the svn at berlios. I fear this is too late for 11.4 GM (although I opened
a Bugzilla about this on Feb 14), so I would really like to see this
update package distributed via YOU.

Please, assign it to me.

Are you still busy with translating webyast? How much time do you need
for preparing this Update?

I'd like to submit the packages end of this week or early next week.

R&D / Documentation