[opensuse-translation] Re: obsolete webyast pot files in openSUSE localization svn?
  • From: Kálmán Kéménczy <kkemenczy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 12:29:40 +0100
Hi Stefan,

First of all, thanks for the quick response and action!

But after the temporary cure, please let us know how the process should flow.

How often will you update the localization svn?
How often would you like to pull out something?
Is it better for you if someone else take care of it (pull out and
push back to git or build service)?

We, translators would like to schedule our works and we also have to
sync with the distribution release schedule.

thanks for your understanding
best
kalamn