Re: [opensuse-translation] webyast pots are obsolete
well, if the translations made by novell we have to pick them up. i
don't like the parallel works either.

No, if Novell translates the same files, then I will not touch the
translation. That's the Spanish team policy. We do not work for SLES, nor do
we want they intervening in our translations.

Sigh... :-(

maybe i do not understand well

if novell translate e.g. webyast-modul1.es.po (based on version 1.0)
for sles, your team will not translate the wabyast-modul1.es.po (based
on version 1.2) for openSUSE?
or you will not use the existing translations come from sles and you
will retranslate it?
i am confused a bit

please let me know.

thanks