Re: [opensuse-translation] webyast pots are obsolete
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 22:45:12 +0100 (CET)

On Wednesday, 2011-03-02 at 17:39 +0100, Kálmán Kéménczy wrote:

Kálmán, while your suggestion is way too generous, it is not what we
need right now, IMHO. This thread clearly demonstrates that more info
from developers is needed, since some translation-related decisions
were taken in a closed-group manner. If translations are done by
Novell team (which is like SLE situation and everybody is fine with
it) then why would we bother to translate files in our repo and waste
human resouces and stats page space on it?

well, if the translations made by novell we have to pick them up. i
don't like the parallel works either.

No, if Novell translates the same files, then I will not touch the translation. That's the Spanish team policy. We do not work for SLES, nor do we want they intervening in our translations.

Sigh... :-(

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.
(from 11.2 x86_64 "Emerald" at Telcontar)