Re: [opensuse-translation] webyast pots are obsolete
  • From: Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 10:23:46 -0300
Hi all!

Seems webyast is hosted on gitorious:

gitorious.org/opensuse/yast-web-client/trees/master/

And if we search, the .pos are there, but if we compare the
POT-Creation-Date of the files there and in our svn they are
different:

in our svn:
http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/opensuse-i18n/trunk/webyast/pt_BR/po/webyast-base-ui.pt_BR.po
POT-Creation-Date: 2010-05-27 11:01+0200

in 'upstream' gitorious:
http://gitorious.org/opensuse/yast-web-client/blobs/master/webclient/po/pt_BR/webyast-base-ui.po
POT-Creation-Date: 2010-09-01 10:38+0200

Also, seems that "Novell Language <language@xxxxxxxxxx>" is
translating some languages, for the others they use our translations.

Regards,

Luiz