Re: [opensuse-translation] webyast pots are obsolete
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 13:58:27 +0100 (CET)

On Wednesday, 2011-03-02 at 13:52 +0100, Kálmán Kéménczy wrote:

well, i think we have to be more creative in that field.
i guess we have to branch all webyast-*-ui package from YaST:Web
project, generate the POT files, merge with existing translations, put
it on our svn, collect back open add back our translations as a patch
and hopefully the project owner will accept it.

imho that's what we have to do with all opensuse releated projects. we
dont have to wait for the developers but we have to collect everything
we need for translations. build service is ready for that and
developers will realize us.

No, I will not do that. I translate, I will not go fishing for files. If the devs do not give us the files to translate, I conider they are not interested. Fine.

They have to take responsibility.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.
(from 11.2 x86_64 "Emerald" at Telcontar)